Your shopping cart is empty!
- The multi-directional stability of the Reebok® Crossfit® Speed TR cross-training shoe creates a supportive base to help you exert maximum power and top speeds during even the toughest workout. Be ever ready for that next rep!
- Built for bodyweight-based workouts, high-rep weightlifting, and running-driven WODs (workout of the days).
- Low-cut collar for a freer range of motion and quicker transitions.
- Monomesh and thin, hotmelt synthetic uppers create a breathable, lightweight support frame for unrestricted speed.
- Lace-up closure.
- Forefoot cradle with flat laces that work together to offer optimal lateral and medial support.
- KippingKlip TPU at the back heel allows for smoother transitions up and down the wall during HSPUs (handstand push-ups).
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Anti-friction fabric tongue and collar lining reduces moisture and heat buildup.
- Removable foam insole.
- Ultrasoft midsole foam absorbs impacting shock.
- RopePro shank supplies hardy, no-slid protection.
- Flared outsole design creates a stable lifting base.
- METASPLIT flex grooves for enhanced stability.
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Reebok Crossfit® Speed TR 6WOpf3fM