Your shopping cart is empty!
- Get the most out of your strength training routine when you dig deep and power through in the New Balance® WX20v6 cross-training shoe.
- Part of the NB Minimus Collection. Placed between barefoot-inspired and traditional cushioning athletic footwear, the sleeker design and lower heel drop promotes a more natural in-shoe experience.
- Breathable, lightweight mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Meta Support technology wraps the foot for structural support without the added weight.
- No-sew overlays helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue.
- Asymmetrical, padded collar offers a more natural heel fit.
- Breathable fabric lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- REVlite midsole foam provides lasting, responsive cushioning with every stride.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Vibram® outsole delivers maximum surface contact for multi-directional traction.
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance WX20v6 qkZKFzgd