Your shopping cart is empty!
- Inov-8 Precision Fit info
Inov-8 Standard Fit info
- Take flight when you soar along the course in the ultimate blend of speed and cushioning that the inov-8® TrailTalon™ 250 trail-racing shoe has to offer!
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- This style is offered in only one width, which correlates with the last type. Standard Fit features a wider toe box to allow feet to splay. Ideal for the forefoot striker and athletes that lift heavy weights.
- Ideal for trail running and ultra running.
- Stripped back textile and synthetic upper offers an ultralightweight design.
- Gusseted, sewn-in tongue.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reinforced toe for added durability and protection.
- Gaiter compatible (gaiter sold separately).
- Minimally padded tongue and collar.
- Textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 6 mm insole.
- Low-profile Power Flow midsole.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole provides minimal cushioning for racing.
- Sticky rubber outsole construction is based on climbing rubber technologies and offers superior traction and grip in wet conditions.
- Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the "Windlass Effect", transferring a jolt of energy with each step, promoting a faster, more efficient stride.
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 7 (US Women's 9.5), width Standard Fit (Wide). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
inov-8 TrailTalon 250 bsPYhHTc