Your shopping cart is empty!
- Get the comfort and lightweight, durable performance needed for technical approaches and day hikes with the Arc'teryx® Acrux SL Approach Shoe.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- One-piece, seamless synthetic upper features a thermolaminated construction for high-abrasion resistance, a lightweight feel, lasting wear, hydrophobic properties.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit features a fixed, zonal stretch liner that molds to the foot for a custom fit.
- Tongue-free liner creates more breathable surface, and increases waterproof coverage.
- Lace-up closure.
- Laminated toe and heel caps.
- Front and back pull loops.
- 3D-molded OrthoLite™ footbed supplies breathability, arch support, and extended comfort.
- Durable EVA foam midsole delivers reliable stability and absorbs impacting shock.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber approach-specific outsole features a sticky climbing rubber zone, smearing inserts, and mountaineering heel tread for optimal performance.
- Y-groove split heel for improved braking.
- Spherical heel shape boosts braking and promotes a smoother ride.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Arc'teryx Acrux SL Approach Shoe sj2MEHcX