Your shopping cart is empty!
- Hope delivers great comfort for those long days on your feet.
- Synthetic PU upper features decorative stitching and metal stud.
- Convenient slip-on style offers dual gore panels and a generously padded collar.
- Boasts Dri-Lex® lining for superior "sweat" control to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet or damp conditions.
- Features a removable Ortholite™ insole that wicks moisture for cool, dry comfort.
- Features an EVA molded midsole.
- SATRA TM144 rated in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions.
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily/wet and soapy conditions.
- The industry uses standards test like the ASTM F2913-11, Mark II to measure the effectiveness of footwear in wet, oily, dirty conditions or some combination thereof. This tests measures the amount of friction between a shoe material with the surface under it when pressure is applied. ASTM F2913-11, Mark ll uses a scale of 0 (being not slip resistant) to 1 (being extremely slip resistant) to measure the coefficient of friction found by dividing the horizontal force by the vertical force.
- Polyurethane outsole with integrated stability shank for added support.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Aravon Hope 0A1numi0